NEW POLL: Who would you trade for in the CAA?

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
hit up the front page and vote in our new poll... www.VCURamNation.com (I'll get a link on the board soon I swear)

Matt Janning?
Charles Jenkings?
Gerald Lee?
Cam Long?
Rashanti Harris?
Julius Wells?

Or someone else... Go vote

It was between Cam and Janning for me. I picked Janning for some quality guard play (that hopefully wouldn't choke if he ever made the CAA finals...)

I wouldn't mind cam long, but honestly, we are VCU. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cam Long...hands down...that kid has an unbelievable amount of potential and overall comprehension of the game.

I know this isn't the zone, but I feel that this poll needs a GFY option. I'll take our current Rams, rather than trading one for one of those guys.

Hypothetically I would take any of those guys if they wanted to join as a walk on. If we had to give up something for him and break up the current unit I vote GFY.

I'm trying to decide if you guys are on kool aid or crack....it's a toss up.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
Hypothetically I would take any of those guys if they wanted to join as a walk on. If we had to give up something for him and break up the current unit I vote GFY.

Lee could've carried Larry bags on road trips, but now with his bum elbow he probably couldn't.

Deuce said:
I'm trying to decide if you guys are on kool aid or crack....it's a toss up.
It might be different if we were putting together a CAA all star team or something. Everyone on the list is a fine player, but they are not Rams.

Charles Jenkins would be a great addition for the Rams. Is there a better slasher to the basket in the CAA? And he can really finish.

ViCtorioUs said:
Charles Jenkins would be a great addition for the Rams. Is there a better slasher to the basket in the CAA? And he can really finish.

19.7 points, 4.8 boards, and 4.3 assists is as solid of a line as you'll find in the CAA. Statistically Lee, Janning, and Long can't compete. (heck Lee is BARELY grabbing more boards even)

Charles Jenkins is insanely underrated as far as POY talk goes...

None of them ....I am too loyal....that would be like putting salt in my jello...just wont seem right ...we have the best squad already no need to fix whats not broken.... :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Y'all are crazy for not taking at least one of these guys...

Gimme Charles Jenkins or Cam Long :D

Back