NEW POLL: Who would you trade for in the CAA?

ViCtorioUs said:
Charles Jenkins would be a great addition for the Rams. Is there a better slasher to the basket in the CAA? And he can really finish.

Agree...We'd only have him for a year, but it'd be a helluva year. Definate pre-season POY candidate and dare I say frontrunner. If you want to build for the future and get the most bang for your buck...I'd say Cam Long. Rashanti Harris is still an unproven quantity. Janning is really good (I truly respect his game)...but not as well rounded as Jenkins or have the potential of Long. Honestly...Lee/Sanders would be DEVASTATING....I know we like to knock Mr. Softee...but he's gonna have a pretty good senior year once he's all healed up.

All VCU ego aside and if I was just looking at them as regular ball players...I gotta go with Cam Long.
The guy can flat out play and change the game just like that if given the opportunity.

Jenkins would be my first pick from the non-VCU group of players. He has too many differnet skills to pass on.

Cam Long really changed the outcome of the CAA Championship last year. :shock: :shock: ;) I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Back