New York Times article-Mooney

at least the truth is out there...FUR and their coach, a cheap look-a-like of Judge Reinholt

major ram said:
at least the truth is out there...FUR and their coach, a cheap look-a-like of Judge Reinholt

thats a good comparison n its funny cz back in December when we beat UofR at home, my dad went on and on about how Mooney looks like Judge in Fast Times At Ridgemont High

They still think they are the number 1 team in Richmond even though we beat them. Got to admit though, they now have a really good team, so do we.

mike7842 said:
They still think they are the number 1 team in Richmond even though we beat them. Got to admit though, they now have a really good team, so do we.

They do have a good team. Honestly though, they can say what they want. They haven't beaten us in what? 6 years now? Get back to me when they beat us.

i just have to vent, because it made me mad multiple times in that article.

NCAA is not N.C.A.A. the Times ALWAYS does this with abbreviations. I have seen it its N.B.A, N.F.L. U.P.S., etc

reguardless, I have to give Moony his props. He has stuck with it and built a winner. I also think UR was right to stick with him. As long as we keep beating them like a drum, I hope UR goes undefeated the rest ofthe year. That is obviously the richmond boy in me talking. I used to sneak into games when I was in middle school.

find the door by the people smoking>slip right in.

Back