NFL 2009-2010 Thread

Titan Up! This is like Christmas! Madden tonight at midnight!!!, Preseason games all night!!!, and a Super Bowl Trophy coming to Nashville come February!!!!!!

MERC GETS 1,000 points for starting this thread!

I do think the Titans are a legit super bowl contender. I don't see my Steelers doing it again just because this how things usually go. Although I think the Steelers are just about a playoff lock just by looking at their schedule

Nowhereman said:
I do think the Titans are a legit super bowl contender. I don't see my Steelers doing it again just because this how things usually go. Although I think the Steelers are just about a playoff lock just by looking at their schedule
We'll see how you feel after week one. The big challenge for us will be the defensive line. We'll see how this Lineman by committee thing will go to replace Fat Albert. By the way thanks for Nate the Great!

DSC09721.jpg

Talk about living in the past.....Maybe I'm just angry the Titans haven't won one. Yeah thats it! :(

As of last night I am back in the NFL game...

philly_eagles_car_magnet.jpg

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

vcubanana said:
Talk about living in the past.....Maybe I'm just angry the Titans haven't won one. Yeah thats it! :(

How's this for living in the past:

Giants = 7 NFL titles, 3 Superbowls & 4 Pre-Superbowl

Titans = 0 NFL titles

Being an arrogant New Yorker = Priceless! :lol: :mrgreen:

Cowboys looked good last night, unfortunately against my Titans. But thats the beauty of the preseason, after the hype from their gluttonous stadium dies down the epidemic of failure will begin. THE MOST OVER HYPED TEAM EVER! DALLAS PLEASE WIN A GAME WHEN IT COUNTS. And spare me with the ring talk and all that bs cause i don't care. Stop living in the past. Titan Up. How's that taste Merc?

By the way Plax gets out of jail in two years, I'm sure he's on both Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder's calendar.

LAUGH NOW!!!!! but GO..........
cleveland_browns_dawg.png

i also heard that Mangini is bringing back the chocolate brown pants!!!!

ramtastic83 said:
i also heard that Mangini is bringing back the chocolate brown pants!!!!

I believe the proper term is "doo-doo brown"

Back