ODU has home cook'n this year

Just checked some BBall scores and saw that ODU is leading BCU by 30 (no surprise), but I noticed the disparity in personal fouls. ODU called for 6 (with only 7 minutes left in the f'ing game!) and BCU called for 20. That's right...a 16 foul differential. This could be bad news for anyone playing in Norfolk this year.

Rambunctious said:
Just checked some BBall scores and saw that ODU is leading BCU by 30 (no surprise), but I noticed the disparity in personal fouls. ODU called for 6 (with only 7 minutes left in the f'ing game!) and BCU called for 20. That's right...a 16 foul differential. This could be bad news for anyone playing in Norfolk this year.

Why? Are the same officials going to work every ODU home game?

Did we not use mostly the same officials over and over at home games last year, the year before, etc.??? I suspect these officials will do more games for ODU. It was just an observation - - 14 fouls is a tremendous swing. Not like it mattered given how pathetic BCU is.

Late in the first half of our game I believe the foul differential was 13 on BC and 3 on us. Don't read too much into it, Bethune-Cookman may be one of the worst teams I have seen in a long, long time.

this thread needs to be in the Around The CAA section

Back