ODU - Parker Decommits

That's unfortunate for them. I'm sure they'll be fine. They will still own the CAA for the forseeable future with Hicks and Batten in the backcourt. ;)
 
They have won the last 4 “off season” championships...our three regular season titles pale by comparison
 
Ramdog said:
They have won the last 4 “off season” championships...our three regular season titles pale by comparison

Don't forget the half dozen or so "off season" POY awards.
 
Ramdog said:
They have won the last 4 “off season” championships...our three regular season titles pale by comparison

They may as well be the Redskins of the CAA.... win every off season championship but flail miserably when it counts.

(...and sadly enough, i'm a redskins fan.)
 
They may as well be the Redskins of the CAA.... win every off season championship but flail miserably when it counts.

You really know where to hurt a guy, John!! :oops: :D
 
http://hamptonroads.com/2009/05/jaquon-parker-update

Here's an update for those who care.

To catch you up to speed, Parker gave a verbal commitment a little more than two weeks ago to sign with ODU in November. He backed out of that verbal commitment Tuesday, saying he needed more time to assess his choices. The front-runners at this point seem to be Cincinnati, Connecticut, Georgetown, Virginia and ODU, in no particular order.

As a 6-foot-4, 210-pound dual-threat guard with a prototypical body build, he's a coveted player.
 
NickGeorge21VCU said:
Why do all these kids want to go to Cincy, they are a bottom-feeder in the Big East.

Umm...they're in the Big East? All it takes is a .500 record and you're in at-large talks in that conference. High schoolers think they can take teams to greatness and there is no bigger stage than the Big East. If you think about it it's not all that surprising really.
 
NickGeorge21VCU said:
Why do all these kids want to go to Cincy, they are a bottom-feeder in the Big East.

Look at the ground. Look at that piece of lint on the floor. Get down on your knees and peer under that piece of lint.

That's how low their academic standards can go for players they want.

Neither of us want a piece of that.
 
NickGeorge21VCU said:
Why do all these kids want to go to Cincy, they are a bottom-feeder in the Big East.


Most kids would rather play for a bottom team in the big east which includes playing at MSG atleast four times in your career, along with playing in one of the best basketball conferences then play for the top team in the CAA who is lucky to get on ESPN three times a year
 
Mercury said:
Most kids would rather play for a bottom team in the big east which includes playing at MSG atleast four times in your career, along with playing in one of the best basketball conferences then play for the top team in the CAA who is lucky to get on ESPN three times a year

QFT
 
Back
Top