Official Beat the Seahawks Thread

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
I've always appreciated UNCW's baseball and basketball teams. That said...

---------------------------
Go RAMS!
Beat Seahawks!!

I would appreciate it if they would take a whoopin and go back home. It is time to start climbing the latter to the top of the CAA.

Happy New Year Bang!

They seemed to have trouble with Richmond's pressure late. Let's hope they have trouble ith ours the whole game!!!

this thread is better than the "Offical Lose to the Seahawks Thread"

Fantasy Three thread

I'm not going to get caught posting my picks 5 minutes after the game started anymore. So use this thread for picks.

Im going with my Boys from Florida:
Ed
Larry
Joey

It's Gameday boys!

UNCW%20Splash%20Page.jpg

That pic is hilarious, great one for the New Year as I'd like to see our Rams bring it in with a win against UNCW :)

F them.

GO RAMS!!

Today we get double double doubles from Larry and Jamie.

Larry's just showing off during one of Shaka's practices... Insiders tell me he can still dunk that ball, too! I'd just like to know who he's about to pass it to.

Just Win!

Rowdies, last year Chad Tomko only scored 4 points vs. us at home I believe. The reason is we heckled him every time he caught the ball. Just yell his name every time he touched the ball. Not in unison, no order just heckle (Don't do it like the idiots at the W&M did to Joey). It worked last year, worth a shot.

VCULee said:
Larry's just showing off during one of Shaka's practices... Insiders tell me he can still dunk that ball, too!

If Larry tried to dunk that, he would makes Tiny Gallons backboard break look like a little dent while Larry completely crumples the entire basket....lol

Great pic!

BTW, what is the weather like in Richmond?

Back