Official VCU-VUU Exhibition Attendance: 6,545

ramnation

Insider
AWESOME TURNOUT Ram fans! Considering this was an exhibition that is very impressive.

Let's keep this going! We have a great team to support and they deserve to have the full support of our University and fans. Now if only we could get the West-End stands into it. :evil: Even Chris from Around the Horns had to mention it in his Friday blog. The disparity between the two sides of the court is stark and sad. I know I'm preaching to the choir...but we gotta do something about that.

Maybe if a group of us who actively cheer for our Rams spend a few games on that end standing up the entire time and screaming eventually everyone else will get into it. Maybe they just feel left out :shock:

Whoooosh said:
Maybe if a group of us who actively cheer for our Rams spend a few games on that end standing up the entire time and screaming eventually everyone else will get into it. Maybe they just feel left out :shock:

People always talk about this but it never happens..Time to put action behind words!

Exactly. No one wants to be the first over there. BUT we have to remember some ROWDY students were the first to stand up on the east end and it WORKED. Took some convincing, but it worked. Imagine both sides ROWDY and crazy during the games....I would hate to be an opponent....in either half!

TJReaper said:
Exactly. No one wants to be the first over there. BUT we have to remember some ROWDY students were the first to stand up on the east end and it WORKED. Took some convincing, but it worked. Imagine both sides ROWDY and crazy during the games....I would hate to be an opponent....in either half!

I just read your post while looking at Mercury's avatar and it was amazing

ShoeSh1ne said:
This chant would work:

Stand up West End, clap clap clapclapclap

Its been done before. I remember the West Side barely joined in the Black/ Gold chant last year. I think they only did it because the East Side force them too by chanting Gold about 20 times in 2 minutes as a hint.

Back