Oh DB, where are thou?

i think he was pre-maturly posting information and starting recruiting rumors, i believe the Jesse Morgan thread was the last straw

paone758 said:
i think he was pre-maturly posting information and starting recruiting rumors, i believe the Jesse Morgan thread was the last straw

Or another possibility is that he is now working for a new regime who put out more strict rules.

I don't know, so I will not speculate like some others. And I know several of you know him personally, and I do not. But maybe he was NOT in any sort of trouble at all, but still lost his "position." Maybe it was just one of those "different direction" types of things. In any event, I wish he would stay in touch- where ever he is, and whatever he is doing. He was a good member of the Zone, and the Nation, for that matter. And then of course, I only wish him the best.

So if you are reading this DB- thanks. Best of luck in whatever you do, and I hope you will remain a part of VCU basketball in some way. :ugeek:

I for one miss the DB postings and his thoughts on college basketball. I also wish DB the best - maybe - just maybe - he may re-appear somewhere down the road...

VCUBeatsduke

i miss db. good info. educated posts. smart analysis. he provided everything a wigglytuff could ever want.

I just figured that he wasn't allowed post anymore regarding VCU basketball by the new administration because he was giving away info the coaches may not have wanted to leak out.

I'm sure he's still very much a part of VCU basketball...just can't leak anything out anymore...but I don't know the guy so I am just assuming

I think its funny as heck he was Poster of the Year on the CAAZONE. He came out of nowhere with his campaign and then BOOM! :D

I know a couple people were let go around the same tie that DB disappeared. I'll leave it at that.

Back