OUHoops.com VCU Preview

"Draw-dropping?''

The got the part about us once again representing the CAA in the NCAA Tournament right.

ram4life said:
I love their countdown to tip off!

We have actually had a countdown to tip-off timer up as well. Ours just is not as prominent, but we have had it up for months. It's on the front page, about halfway down, on the right side. It appears on every page, just not the forums. We wanted to keep that as clutter free as possible.

We are also doing a countdown article for the days leading up.. you can find both here ... http://www.vcuramnation.com/2009/10/17-days/

And John, don't be afraid to post our link over there, since you have an account already set-up.

- Tiny Gallon
2. Can he rebound? You see, Tiny sometimes still thinks he is a guard....

Sound familiar? Capel coached big man with an identity crisis? ;)

I think John and Big Shot Brad availed themselves quite well on the OU board. Not only do they have a nice setup, but they're almost as active as the Nation

I'm glad they've fully embraced Coach Capel...it didn't look so good at first :D

Half-baked Mcbride said:
I think John and Big Shot Brad availed themselves quite well on the OU board. Not only do they have a nice setup, but they're almost as active as the Nation

I'm glad they've fully embraced Coach Capel...it didn't look so good at first :D

LOL it didn't look good at all when all his recruits left lol

Imagine Reynolds and Blake on the same team :shock:

Back