Pay back week starts now!

W&M eked out another win - - 5 pts over Hofstra at home.

Me thinks they are in for a beat down on Broad Street. Their record is better than their team.

HUGE week for the rams, but have to take it one game at a time...especially with classes starting up Tuesday

Rambunctious said:

Me thinks they are in for a beat down on Broad Street. Their record is better than their team.

They will bring their "A" game to play us. All the CAA teams do.

Huge week if we are going to win the CAA regular season or even get a top 4 spot. A loss to either one of these teams would give them another game on us as well as the tie breaker which is essentially an additional game. Of course these guys didn't have to deal with the Rally Beards the first time around. We are a whole different team now.

I realize that I am getting ahead of myself here, but what is the tie breaking procedure if you split the series with a team?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but this William and Mary game is going to be off the hook! The atmosphere may rival a Mason or ODU game.

Mistachill said:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but this William and Mary game is going to be off the hook! The atmosphere may rival a Mason or ODU game.

Absolutely. I am not sure if we have ever sold out a weeknight game before, but this one very well could. Make sure you get your tickets early before W&M fans snatch them up. Students will be back in town, and some of them haven't been to a game in a month, so I expect them to be loud. I can't wait.

ViCtorioUs said:
Rambunctious said:

Of course that's only true for VCU. The team with hands down the best OOC resume and a 6-1 record ISN'T getting everybody's best shot, but the 4-3 team is. I get it.

We were up 8-10 the last 2-3 minutes and they got it down to 5. We won this game safely in a game where we didn't shoot the ball well and were missing our starting center. We'll be fine, but if I were you guys I'd be hoping Kitts is still out for next Wednesday.

kaplankrazies said:
We won this game safely in a game where we didn't shoot the ball well and were missing our starting center. We'll be fine, but if I were you guys I'd be hoping Kitts is still out for next Wednesday.

Is that a possibility? What caused him to miss the game tonight?

We are not 4-3, we are not 12-4, we are 3-0! See the Rally Beard thread for more details. :lol:

Should be a great game, really looking forward to it.

kaplankrazies said:
ViCtorioUs said:
Rambunctious said:

Of course that's only true for VCU. The team with hands down the best OOC resume and a 6-1 record ISN'T getting everybody's best shot, but the 4-3 team is. I get it.

We were up 8-10 the last 2-3 minutes and they got it down to 5. We won this game safely in a game where we didn't shoot the ball well and were missing our starting center. We'll be fine, but if I were you guys I'd be hoping Kitts is still out for next Wednesday.
If I were you I would hope Larry signs with an agent tonight, Joey Transfers to Rollins, Skeen gets the stomach flu, Krilli moves back to Russia, Bradford and Brandon stay home to watch on TV and Shaka Smart teaches a coaching clinic that night. None of those will actually happen so I hope Kitts plays and we beat you fair and square

kaplankrazies said:
ViCtorioUs said:
Rambunctious said:

Gosh, you must have worn out an entire quill practicing your pithy remarks on parchment paper before posting on our web site. See you Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to it.

ViCtorioUs said:
kaplankrazies said:

Gosh, you must have worn out an entire quill practicing your pithy remarks on parchment paper before posting on our web site. See you Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to it.

I've got a ton of respect for kaplankrazies for how hard he represented W&M on the Zone before it was even cool to do so, but I've got to reward a point to ViCtorioUs for a brilliant reply. Well played sir.

kaplankrazies said:

Relax, he never said W&M isn't getting everyone's best nor did he say this was true for only VCU.

Don't come on here with your ridiculous logic.

Back