PHOTOS - NBA: Wizards vs Grizzlies

xjohnx

Original Gangster
Elite Member
Here are the pics I got from the Wizz/Grizz game last night at the Stu.

Full gallery at: http://johntatum.smugmug.com/Sports/Was ... NDf#P-1-16

672865508_u7EdL-XL.jpg

672866662_PTZL7-XL.jpg

672866191_rMwTX-XL.jpg

672865756_toqd9-XL.jpg

672863793_KCjWr-XL.jpg

672869846_hHi2H-XL.jpg

672869509_epKgF-XL.jpg

672875537_86jpm-XL.jpg

672874068_NsEZP-XL.jpg

672878801_tZ65F-XL.jpg

Nice pics John

couple questions
How was the Crowd (size and interest level)?

Any VCU athletes there?

Did the players make themselves available after the game?

Half-baked Mcbride said:
Nice pics John

couple questions
How was the Crowd (size and interest level)?

Any VCU athletes there?

Did the players make themselves available after the game?

Crowd size was very impressive. The entire concourse had people standing in it, as well as the seats packed.

I didn't see any VCU athletes, but I wasn't really looking for them either.

Not sure if the players made themselves available after the game. I know AI was signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans during warmups.

After seeing the size of these players up close on the same court that I have watched Larry Sanders play on, in my mind no way is Sanders ready for the NBA. These guys were huge. They would eat Larry alive, and these two teams were not two of the better teams in the NBA. Larry needs to put on some serious weight if he wants to compete with these guys. Even Thebeet was being pushed around down under.

I am now even more convinced that Larry needs two more years in college before going to the NBA. Even the guards looked so much bigger than Eric Maynor.

If these are are dancers for this year, then we will have some that are comparable to the ODU from last year's CAA Tournament in the looks department. Good thing they only dance for the first 2 minutes of halftime sessions.

CAARamFan09 said:
If these are are dancers for this year, then we will have some that are comparable to the ODU from last year's CAA Tournament in the looks department. Good thing they only dance for the first 2 minutes of halftime sessions.

I believe the squad there tonight included many of the girls that are trying out for the dance team. I doubt you'll see that many girls once the season rolls around.

xjohnx said:
CAARamFan09 said:

I believe the squad there tonight included many of the girls that are trying out for the dance team. I doubt you'll see that many girls once the season rolls around.

Thanks man, that's good to know. Hopefully we will only keep the hot ones.

Siegel Center/VCU getting some nice pub as they are showing wizards Training Camp highlights on Comcast

Back