Predict the final...who plays for CAA championship ?

O.K...thought i would start a thread for fun...to see who people pick as the participants in monday's final...

i will start...VCU vs. the Tribe...yes i see tony shaver's club reaching the final. i know northeastern has all the seniors and everything but i just think W&M has had too good of a year for it to end prematurely. NE will have a TOUGH game vs. Hofstra on saturday and then the tribe take them down on Sunday...that's my prediction...we roll through our side of the bracket !!

This is hard, but for no real reason - VCU v Hofstra. I think W&M loses Sat.

[quote="wavevcu"i will start...VCU vs. the Tribe...yes i see tony shaver's club reaching the final.[/quote]

I think you may be right. NU certainly has the talent, but their tournament history says they'll slip up.

The tribes 2nd final in 3 years would be crazy impressive for a team that's expected to do poorly each year

Got to go with VCU vs. Northeastern so that we can complete an outstanding run to make it to the big dance.

By defeating Mason, ODU, and NU would be a great accomplishment.

Let's go RAMS!!

First year coach is all I've heard all season long and now all the sudden he'll lead us to the promise land????

Gotta love sheep.....BAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA....

VCU Rams, of course. Did you know that a Ram is an uncastrated male sheep? Just another reason for liking the Rams! GO RAMS GO! :D

Back