Radio advisory

Typical - the VCUAthletics radio link isn't connecting.

Rambler said:
mrCAA said:
I've had it on for 30 minutes now...working fine!

Thanks for the reply. It was our firewall. listening now! Go RAMS!

Rambler said:
VRam said:
Three of the quarterfinals (including the 2:30 game) and both semi-finals are on CSS down here.
If we should advance to the semi finals on Sunday, do you know if VCU will play in game #1 or #2. Game #2 will air live on CSS at 5:30 PM. However, Game #1 (which I believe would be our game) will air as a tape delay at 9:00 PM.

If that is the case and you want to watch it live, let me know as I might have a link for you to try.

If VCU advances to the semi-finals, they will play at 3:00PM. The #1 seed bracket always plays the first games - Friday afternoon session, Saturday afternoon session and first game of the semi-finals.

mrCAA said:
Rambler said:
mrCAA said:
I've had it on for 30 minutes now...working fine!

Thanks for the reply. It was our firewall. listening now! Go RAMS!
Typical.????..that is sorta of the instant gratification attitude so often relected on this board...patience grasshopper

major ram said:
Typical.????..that is sorta of the instant gratification attitude so often relected on this board...patience grasshopper

Not sure if you tried listening to the games during most away games this season, but they have had multiple technical issues. Hence the "typical" comment.

Back