Recruiting Rams Offer 2023 Amani Hansberry

At this time, I am going to offer a blanket consent to sign any player described as a "bear in the paint".
191-1919571_yogi-boo-boo-painting-yogi-bear-painting-hd.png

"Hey Yogi....."

The Teamdurrant coach just publicly confirmed that VCU is still in the mix for Amani Hansberry.

This is huge!

As a UNC fan, I can’t understand why kids would choose a school like BC over schools like VCU. BC isn’t going to succeed in the ACC very often and their facilities suck.

As a UNC fan, I can’t understand why kids would choose a school like BC over schools like VCU. BC isn’t going to succeed in the ACC very often and their facilities suck.
The portal makes it a zero risk move. If you go to BC and light it up vs acc teams you transfer up. If you go stink it up then you go to VCU and still have 3 years left there.

Because they get to play in the ACC. It doesn't have to make sense but my senses tells me that is the reason. Conference matters when making commitment decisions.

Because they get to play in the ACC. It doesn't have to make sense but my senses tells me that is the reason. Conference matters when making commitment decisions.
Plus BC is a good school and maybe a kid really likes Boston, you never know.

Back