Rams to visit Alabama in 2011

Also don't forget Vanderbilt is in the East too.They just beat Arizona in Maui too. Definitely a tough side of the conference.

mwalvlior said:
i dont think marcus was hinting he would get fired, but rather he would make bama good and look for an even higher profile job.

8-)

MarcusNation said:
You guys think Grant will still be there? ;)
just out of curiosity...if Grant did leave where would that leave us? We still play Alabama..or his new team?

We'd play Alabama - there would only be secondary ties to his new school. I think he'll be at Alabama a while, though...if he wins.

Jr. PG - Darius Theus (Grayson? ..you never know, but Theus is gettin the minutes so far)
Sr. SG - Jay Gavin
Sr. SF - Bradford Burgess
Sr. PF - Terrance Saintil
C - ???

A lot can change between now and that game...but I like the experience and talent of potentially our starting lineup. Gotta figure out that all important 5 spot...but so far so good.

Alabama didn't look very good against FSU over the weekend. And FSU got drubbed by the Gators earlier, so I don't think the Seminoles are exactly world beaters.

Right now, Realtimerpi is predicting 14-16, 4-12 for the Crimson Tide. They're not predicting Michigan to be much better.

Natty said:
Jr. PG - Darius Theus (Grayson? ..you never know, but Theus is gettin the minutes so far)
Sr. SG - Jay Gavin
C - ???

A lot can change between now and that game...but I like the experience and talent of potentially our starting lineup. Gotta figure out that all important 5 spot...but so far so good.
Reco, Rob, and Troy could all challenge for a starting spot by then and who knows who we will have coming in that season. Should be a good mix of experience, talent, and depth.

Well, I've got Feb. 4th marked. That's when Billy Donovan's Gators visit Tuscaloosa. (If I read the schedule correctly, their only reg. season meeting)

Natty said:
Sr. SG - Jay Gavin
C - ???

you looking at the home or away? skeen would be the starting 4 next season id imagine?

r4m said:
Natty said:
Sr. SG - Jay Gavin
C - ???

you looking at the home or away? skeen would be the starting 4 next season id imagine?
This will be the season after next when the series starts in Alabama. 2011-12

Natty said:
Sr. SG - Jay Gavin
C - ???

at this exact moment maybe PF Reco McCarter C Saintil, but still more recruiting to be done as by then we will have at least 5 more players to replace.

'bama blows a 16 point lead in the second half and loses to #5 Purdue 73-65. Eblen - 6 minutes 0-1 and 1 to

VCU CAD03 said:
'bama blows a 16 point lead in the second half and loses to #5 Purdue 73-65. Eblen - 6 minutes 0-1 and 1 to

They really talked Grant up during this game (I didn't hear any mention of VCU).
After all that hype about him possibly coming to VCU, it doesn't seem like Eblen has been a factor this year.

Back