Recruiting Recruiting Sub-Forum? Please vote!

Should we create a sub-forum under Men's Basketball for recruiting?

• Yes

Votes: 72 58.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You will just have to follow a dozen active threads here, then hope back and forth from the "main" page (although I don't see myself going there much any more). It's ok; it is done now. We'll all try to keep it organized.
Not a big deal, I can just watch the forum. :P

And you don't even need to go back to the main page, just scroll all the way up and click "VCU Men's Basketball". The subforum is even linked on the main men's basketball forum.

You will just have to follow a dozen active threads here, then hope back and forth from the "main" page (although I don't see myself going there much any more). It's ok; it is done now. We'll all try to keep it organized.
During the season we will be on the main forum a lot for basketball games. Unless you are going to request a subforum for all men's basketball games....maybe two subforums, one for OOC and one for in-conference :)

During the season we will be on the main forum a lot for basketball games. Unless you are going to request a subforum for all men's basketball games....maybe two subforums, one for OOC and one for in-conference :)
Yeah, I find the in-game threads almost impossible to bear. I am sure I will check the "main" board every once in a while (injury reports? scouting reports on upcoming games?), but the real value of the board for me is recruiting info.

Back