Reducing CAA non basketball tournament participants

In a VCU notes section in the RTD, it states the fall sports tournament seeds will drop from 6 to 4. This will affect our volleyball and soccer teams. I know this was previously discussed with baseball, and I am certain if they do it for the fall sports, you can anticipate it will happen with most other non revenue sports within the CAA.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/rtd/sports ... 01/274730/

We should do this in basketball. Just invite VCU, ODU, GMU and (insert team here) to Richmond. :shock: :oops: :roll: :? :lol:

Pavarotti said:
We should do this in basketball. Just invite VCU, ODU, GMU and (insert team here) to Richmond. :shock: :oops: :roll: :? :lol:

Somewhere a older woman wearing big Seahawk animal puppets is snapping at you with their beaks :lol:

I'm sorry, why would we invite ODU again? Because they've made the same number of finals as William and Mary the past 10 years? I don't get it.

BOOMShakalaka said:
I'm sorry, why would we invite ODU again? Because they've made the same number of finals as William and Mary the past 10 years? I don't get it.

Me either. Kind of silly to invite them.

BOOMShakalaka said:

Yeah, but they do usually play on Sunday.

They've headed home on quite a few Saturday's under Blaine.

Back