Rivals.com CAA Preview

Blaine Taylor being interviewed at the CAA Media day comparing winning to the CIT championship to winning the non-BCS football title! Says its like "winning the mid-major championship!" :shock: Doesn't he realize the best mid-majors were in the NCAAs and NIT? Also talked about how his guys cried and some of them said they never won a championship on any level before.

Then speculates how the ODU/VCU tournament game could've ended if Lee doesn't sprain his ankle. :roll:

Whew...Blaine is in mid-season form already!

The Amazing Blainiac! What an absolute tool that guy is. Never heard a Division I basketball coach (other than Boeheim at Syracuse) sound like such a whiny little biotch.

I can already predict his excuses: We would've beaten VCU except Gerald had a hangnail, Darius had the sniffles and I was fighting a stubborn case of hemmorhoids. Boo freaking hoo.

Win or lose, I'd be embarrassed for that douche to be my coach. :oops:

Well guys, he is just practicing right now, getting warmed up for later. My guess is that he knows he is going to need some excuses this year. Picked first, anything less will require all he can dream up.

Yeah winning the CIT is like winning the FCS championship if they didn't allow the top 15 FCS team to play in it. Blainiac is a F-Wad.

Mistachill said:
Also talked about how his guys cried and some of them said they never won a championship on any level before.

It's the only "championship" those losers will ever win. They'll crash and burn. They always do.

Back