RTD: Rams Hammer William & Mary 81-59

districtballer

Elite Member
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/s...tball/article/VCUB211_20100120-234805/319121/

In the minds of some of Virginia Commonwealth's basketball players, the Rams had become an invisible team in the Colonial Athletic Association.

"Nobody's saying anything about us," VCU point guard Joey Rodriguez said. "It's like we were gone."

The three-time defending regular-season champions got off to a shaky 1-3 start in the conference. It's safe to say they've returned to the radar screen.

"After we lost two in a row, we had to adjust some things," Sanders said. "We're starting to find ourselves, really. This is the time we should be finding ourselves. That way, come March, we'll be playing our best basketball."

DB, congrats on your win against W&M - VCU playing very well.

Off topic, I went and watched some H.S. basketball at the Hoophall Classic in Springfield MASS this week. I sat next to a very nice contingent of folks from Toronto, there to see Findlay Prep and their two Canadian stars. I sat next to Cory Joseph's aunt. You know these folks? They were quite enthusiastic very nice to converse with.

Small world. She mentioned (I never got her name) that she had a nephew at Minnesota. I knew about one Joseph that went from Mich. State to Vermont. Cory was very very good. He scored at will against Duke recruit Irving (who was also unbelievable) in the first half. Findlay ended up beating St. Patricks of NJ, who was ranked 1st nationally. Unbelievable talent on the floor. Cory's aunt mentioned that he was deciding between Texas and Uconn and maybe on other.

ThreadHijacked.gif

VCU4LIFE said:
districtballer said:
Sorry guys. I edited out my posts. I went off-topic there. My bad. :)

Now the thread makes no sense! :lol:

Oh well, let's just start it off fresh then. How bout dem Rams? They really took it to the Tribe last night!

Back