Ryan Odom officially named VCU head coach

I guess this is the place for it, but some fans of our A10 brethren are predicting that Coach Odom goes to WVU when Huggins is fired. This is just one example. First of all, Huggins hasn't been fired. Second, as much as I assume Odom will leave VCU in the future for a higher level job, I don't think he's doing it before the season even starts. People are idiots.

I guess this is the place for it, but some fans of our A10 brethren are predicting that Coach Odom goes to WVU when Huggins is fired. This is just one example. First of all, Huggins hasn't been fired. Second, as much as I assume Odom will leave VCU in the future for a higher level job, I don't think he's doing it before the season even starts. People are idiots.

Yup...non story.....WVU suspends and fines Huggins

i think it’s more of a joke tbh

I saw it as a ham handed attempt to "muddy the waters" while Michael Belle is on campus....I mean, at least spell the man's name correctly. Put down that delicious midwestern meth and put some effort out, Dayton fans!!
This is very possibly what it was, although I did see the thought posted from several different accounts. Maybe it was wishful thinking on their part.

This is very possibly what it was, although I did see the thought posted from several different accounts. Maybe it was wishful thinking on their part.
It just shows that fans of opposing teams see what is happening at VCU right now and are (rightfully) worried. I doubt any of our previous hires scared them this much. And I doubt any Big Ten fans are concerning themselves too much with what’s happening in Happy Valley.

It just shows that fans of opposing teams see what is happening at VCU right now and are (rightfully) worried. I doubt any of our previous hires scared them this much. And I doubt any Big Ten fans are concerning themselves too much with what’s happening in Happy Valley.
I was kind of thinking this too. They clearly see Odom as a coach on the rise.

Dude LMAO have you ever visited A10 Twitter? It's a bit.

Well that first coaches show appears to be a digital bust. I tried both the iPhone app and the web app and nothing. Not a good look to start the “Odom Hour”. More like the “O”damnn I’ll have to listen to it on replay” show. Or maybe it’s 6:00 MT so his old fans can hear all the goodness he’s been up to.,.

Well that first coaches show appears to be a digital bust. I tried both the iPhone app and the web app and nothing. Not a good look to start the “Odom Hour”. More like the “O”darn I’ll have to listen to it on replay” show
it is apparently streaming on 910 now (something the AD's tweets about the program did not note)

it is apparently streaming on 910 now (something the AD's tweets about the program did not note)
Thank you! I really enjoyed being able to hear the last segment with Darius. The young man is an amazing person and a great ambassador for the university and the program.

Last edited:
Well that first coaches show appears to be a digital bust. I tried both the iPhone app and the web app and nothing. Not a good look to start the “Odom Hour”. More like the “O”damnn I’ll have to listen to it on replay” show. Or maybe it’s 6:00 MT so his old fans can hear all the goodness he’s been up to.,.
Same problem

Back