Scout- UNCW @ ur

VCUbusinessgrad said:
thats 1/3 less points... on a different note uncw is full of piss and vinegar in the second half richmond... wouldnt we be better off with uncw winning this game as we play them twice including an away game which would count more than a home win in the RPI?

While a UNCW win might ultimately lead to a hypothetically higher RPI for us by season's end, I would much prefer a Richmond win here. By the end of the season, our UofR and URI victories could very well end up being our "big wins." Don't discount how much that means to the committee. It's not just raw RPI rankings. I want Richmond and URI to win out the rest of the way, as much as that is possible.

I had to get a cup of coffee at half-time to stay awake. :shock:

Very sloppy game, both sides. But Richmond pulled out the win in the end. UNCW cannot handle pressure. NOT AT ALL. They did have a nice streak where they made 4 3's in a row. Got them back in. Overall, was not much to watch and I don't see anything we can't handle.

Right now I say- Beat ECU.

First half was awful; second half was much more interesting. You are right, Rick, UNCW can't handle pressure. They just fell apart.

ram4life said:
First half was awful; second half was much more interesting. You are right, Rick, UNCW can't handle pressure. They just fell apart.

That should bode well for our 40 minutes of full-court pressure.

Here are xjohnx's pictures, once again top notch work.

http://johntatum.smugmug.com/Sports/Richmond-vs-UNCW/

751986913_t4qjP-XL.jpg

751988170_7TdjU-XL.jpg

751987409_mkZAg-XL.jpg

751988531_VeJwQ-L.jpg

Back