Seating Chart

morrisar said:
xjohnx said:
2 - Seeding determines location, not quantity.

Have you looked at the seating diagram? More rows of lower level seats on the sidelines for the higher ranked seeds. Same number of seats, few rows of lower levels... Not only is this common sense, but it's also what the ticket office will tell you.

P.S. Pardon the typos, I'm typing on my iPhone

The schools getting corner section seats will get more than one section. This is how it has always been.

Got my 4 tickets that I get every year from the CAA for a sponsorship today - Sec 16A Row A seats 1-4. They're actually too close to the floor for seeing the entire court, BUT when we were STANDING there for Eric's heroics against Mason we were RIGHT there!!!

That's part of the reason that the other schools feel like VCU gets ALL the good seats. Most corporate sponsors are here in Richmond and naturally get the tickets to VCU fans or for themselves.

Also waiting for the club seats through VCU, I want to sit there this year, but the 4 from the CAA are taken.

However, if you need a ticket come Sunday or Monday just let me know because I will most likely have "vouchers" that can be redeemed for upper level seats still at that point.

It's almost that time!! Over/under on # of orders of chicken tenders you consume in 4 days at the Coliseum??

Just got this for anyone still interested:

VCU ticket allotment for CAA:

1/2 of 5L
1/2 of 6L
7L
8L
1/2 11L

Club will be in either 16L or 18L

That is pretty much "official".

5L is not listed on the seating chart, but I think the chart is wrong, I think there is a line in the middle of 4L.

must be 1/2 of 4L. there is no 5L, just like there is no 13L or 29L..they skipped a number in the corner sections on the lower level for whatever reason. It jumps from 4L to 6L. Wow...those are the worst seats VCU has ever gotten in recent memory. there will be many, many unhappy ram fans i believe when they get their tickets. Hope we can find some others that get turned in by other schools that are better seats !

wavevcu said:
must be 1/2 of 4L. there is no 5L, just like there is no 13L or 29L..they skipped a number in the corner sections on the lower level for whatever reason. It jumps from 4L to 6L. Wow...those are the worst seats VCU has ever gotten in recent memory. there will be many, many unhappy ram fans i believe when they get their tickets. Hope we can find some others that get turned in by other schools that are better seats !

You get seats based on seeding. If you're in first, you get the best, then second, etc. We are in 5th place. That's why the seats are not as good. It's been awhile since we've been seeded this low, thus "worst seats VCU has gotten in recent memory".

Bad seats, but pretty much what I expected. Some of the uppers are actually better than section 7 or 8.

Oh well. I do have a really good feeling about this tournament. Everyone needs to show and support our Rams regardless of how crappy our seats are.

wavevcu said:

here is a picture that shows there is no 13L, just as there is no 5L.

http://www.pcusa.org/ga216/hires/114.jpg

6L is where I sat last year
nothing wrong with that section
you folks are such spoiled brats :roll:

Back