Seating Chart

Think I sat in 26 last year and they were fine - but I'll sit in the worst seats in the whole place if that means we win the whole thing.

Weren't we allowed to pick them up at the last home game last season??? I wonder if that will be the case this year.

my guess is that they will wait as long as possible to see if better seats are returned by other schools. This wasn't necessary in previous years since we already had the top allotment.

If this is the case don't whine if you get your tickets later than usual.

I know plenty who got their tickets through other schools(including myself). There is nothing wrong with the VCU section but if you have a chance at better seats you normally go for it unless its in the ODU or Mason section :lol: . The corner section VCU fans are seemly gonna end up in is the one that me and like 20 other VCU fans went to after the GSU game last year. We chanted defense during the HU/ODU game which royally pissed off the Monarch fans/students(Other schools joined in because they wanted ODU out :lol: ). The section was pretty fun when you have lots of your own fans especially when ODU's band decided to play the Hey song.

When it comes down to it though we're all VCU fans no matter what section we're in. We all cheer for the same team whether its screaming from the 300s level or club.

personally, i always used to like it in the mid-court upper deck.
dunno why everyone always makes such a big deal about seats.
if you drink enough stale, skunky coliseum beer, it really doesn't matter.

isn't that the same general area where the student section was back when the Colosseum actually was our home court, and before everyone got spoiled by having the Siegel Center?

Just so you know, almost everyone who requested club level seats were granted them. We will have just over 300 fans in club level.

fmrick said:
Just got this for anyone still interested:

VCU ticket allotment for CAA:

1/2 of 5L
1/2 of 6L
7L
8L
1/2 11L

Club will be in either 16L or 18L

That is pretty much "official".

5L is not listed on the seating chart, but I think the chart is wrong, I think there is a line in the middle of 4L.

it will mostlikely be 18L for club level. i have gone to every game for the 2007, 2008, and 2009 CAA Tournament and all 3 years i sat in 18L, about half-way up. the seats in the club level are very comfortable and u get a good view

theyaintwantit said:
it will mostlikely be 18L for club level. i have gone to every game for the 2007, 2008, and 2009 CAA Tournament and all 3 years i sat in 18L, about half-way up. the seats in the club level are very comfortable and u get a good view

You ever think that every year you went we were in 1st place??? Things might be different this time.

Back