Shaka Smart "Coach's Corner"

Tomorrow night (2/23) Coach Shaka Smart will be on campus to host the first ever "Coaches Corner" at the Chili's on Cary and Belvidere. The event starts at 7:30 p.m. with an hour long Q&A session. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available, courtesy of Coach Smart. All students are welcome

I can not hand it to Shaka Smart enough, the man out does himself. how many basketball coaches in the ncaa make themselves available to fans as much as he does? i know it's part of sponsorship but this just sets vcu apart from everyone else. it sounds like fun

Just received my email on this matter. What a class act by Coach Smart. I've never heard of a coach buying appetizers for students (and other fans) and having an hour discussion with them. Class coach; class students; class university.

Hopefully some of our coaching geniuses can attend and share some of their "half-time adjustment" theories with coach Smart.

apkillpaul5qz.gif

Hopefully some of our coaching geniuses can attend and share some of their "half-time adjustment" theories with coach Smart.

because playing the role of internet "victim" gets one the attention that one so desparately craves. personally, i would love to see some of these folks ask him the tough questions they pose here daily. i doubt they will. it's much easier to simply whine anonymously.

FYI...this is SRAF members, not the entire world. I would assume they are going to be checking sraf cards but I'm not sure.

vcu_dan said:
FYI...this is SRAF members, not the entire world. I would assume they are going to be checking sraf cards but I'm not sure.

It's not just for SRAF members. There are advertisements around campus that don't mention SRAF at all.

vcu_dan said:

Tonight at 7:30 p.m., VCU Athletics presents its first ever “Coaches Corner” at the VCU Chili’s on the corner of Cary and Belvidere Streets. Coach Smart will host students and fans alike in a one-hour question and answer session.

xjohnx said:
vcu_dan said:

Tonight at 7:30 p.m., VCU Athletics presents its first ever “Coaches Corner” at the VCU Chili’s on the corner of Cary and Belvidere Streets. Coach Smart will host students and fans alike in a one-hour question and answer session.
you're right I'm wrong I read the email quick and saw it was just to SRAF members. But here is the email

SRAFers:

Tomorrow night (2/23) Coach Shaka Smart will be on campus to host the first ever "Coach's Corner" at the Chili's on Cary and Belvidere. The event starts at 7:30 p.m. with an Q&A session with Coach. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available, courtesy of Coach Smart. All students are welcome!

Come out and support your Rams!

GO RAMS!!!

Back