Shaka to add TWO players?

Some of the "insiders" are becoming more like the weatherman...can give you all the information about the weather after it happens, but not as reliable beforehand.

One person we know its not and thats Deontay Twyman, just signed with Quinnipiac.

chrisbrower said:
when is this "announcement" to be made, I have been parked at my pc all day waiting.

Mistachill said:
Some of the "insiders" are becoming more like the weatherman...can give you all the information about the weather after it happens, but not as reliable beforehand.

One person we know its not and thats Deontay Twyman, just signed with Quinnipiac.

chrisbrower said:
when is this "announcement" to be made, I have been parked at my pc all day waiting.

Agreed since is the 3rd different day it was said this was happening from the 15th to the 20th to the 22nd. who throws the next dart at the calendar like the weatherman does at his weather options board?

this game of "I know something you don't know" is getting old. If you know something, post it. If you can't share, don't start something.

Found this on the web:

Players can verbally commit to a school at any time. But letters of intent -- which officially end the recruiting process and bind player to school -- must be signed during specific signing periods for each recruiting year.

For recruits entering school for the 2009-10 academic year, the signing dates are as follows:

Initial Signing Date Final Signing Date
Early Period November 12, 2008 November 19, 2008
Regular Period April 15, 2009 May 20, 2009

I'm sure we can still add a player hence "player can verbally commit at any time" assuming one of our players leaves opening up a scholarship. But since the spring signing period is over does it create an issue/ restrictions to signing someone for 09-10?

I honestly enjoy all the speculation. Even though we may never get Jesse Morgan, Chris Evans, etc etc...it's nice to dream a little during the offseason. Beats watching Nats baseball at least.

(PS. Go Nuggets...Go Magic)

Back