shameless plug

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Check out my new blog, Major Mids at http://majormids.wordpress.com (soon to be just majormids.com which i have yet to switch it over too)

Just bloggin about some "mid-major" hoops. Working on making the site more like this one (it just looks like a total blog currently, but gonna add a forum, more stuff as I go along), just kind of having fun giving props to other non-BCS squads and hating on some BCS teams during this year's tournament.

ramtastic83 said:
is natty defecting from the nation?

naw, don't think of it like that... it's more like Natty is Tyler Durden, RamNation is fight club, and with majormids he's taking it out into the world like project mayhem... I guess that makes Marcus the Cornelius/Jack?

but I seem to have forgotten the first and second terms-of-service of RamNation...

artRAMinMN said:
ramtastic83 said:

naw, don't think of it like that... it's more like Natty is Tyler Durden, RamNation is fight club, and with majormids he's taking it out into the world like project mayhem... I guess that makes Marcus the Cornelius/Jack?

but I seem to have forgotten the first and second terms-of-service of RamNation...

and more importantly, rule 8.

artRAMinMN said:
ramtastic83 said:

Does that mean I win in the end?

Do I also get Helena Bonham Carter?

If so, I am ok with how this is shaking out!

xjohnx said:
artRAMinMN said:
ramtastic83 said:

and more importantly, rule 8.

but of course... and then there's the matter of vcu_dan, RRR, and rule 34

kind of like ODU getting football, you know what we say will happen to their basketball program

i cant wait to see it

ramtastic83 said:
kind of like ODU getting football, you know what we say will happen to their basketball program

i cant wait to see it

I think alot of folks counting on ODU basketball to go down because of football will end up being disappointed

Umm yeah...didn't they just go to the NCAA's and win a game? :lol:

I agree they will be just fine.

artRAMinMN said:
but of course... and then there's the matter of vcu_dan, RRR, and rule 34
woa hold up...how did I get in with CONFUSEDicous?

Back