Shaquille Duncan

Arledge visited Mason over the weekend. GMU was the first to offer him, but he still has several other visits lined up.

Per the Zone, Arledge commits to Mason. Unless they're getting rid of a scholarship player, that means no visit for Anthony Lee. Wonder if VCU is still out of the picture?

AG_fan said:
Per the Zone, Arledge commits to Mason. Unless they're getting rid of a scholarship player, that means no visit for Anthony Lee. Wonder if VCU is still out of the picture?

No visit for Cady Lulane for them either..even though it sounds like he is all about UMASS

I'm curious about the Florida connection to UMass? I know they signed Freddie Riley for the 09 class, but I thought maybe they got in contact with Riley during his prep year. I can't imagine it's easy trying to convince Florida kids to trade all that sunshine for snowy Boston.

Could somebody fill me in?

AG_fan said:
I can't imagine it's easy trying to convince Florida kids to trade all that sunshine for snowy Boston.

UMASS is in Amherst, opposite side of the state from Boston, but same awful winter weather (point well taken). I agree 100%, UMASS is not that great of a campus. I've been there a few times (mother's alma mater), and wasnt impressed. But that was also 6-7 years ago.

Didn't Joey Rodriguez originally commit to UMass before backing out and signing with VCU?

Not sure when this happened or if it makes any difference to us, but according to ESPN Shaquille Duncan is no longer committed to Niagara and is now listed as a 2011 recruit.

Back