Simply put.......

VCU band, add water= ENERGY.Kudos this year to the tuba section, who appear to have solved the cold fusion question.

I often look over to the seats behind the opposition bench and see the visitors intently watching and listening to the band.

Thank you Ryan and the Ram Band.

P.S. Don't EVER stop playing "Requiem for a Dream". It really has become your theme song. Sure beats "Living on a Prayer".

I think we should acknowledge the band after every game. Those folks do more than the cheerleaders and dance team put together. They are probably about 80% of the reason any chant is started and may be responsible for even more when it comes to momentum within the STU.

Thanks for everything and thanks for all the seniors! Although I imagine we will be seeing some of these people around for many years.

MarcusNation said:
Thanks for everything and thanks for all the seniors! Although I imagine we will be seeing some of these people around for many years.

I second that. There were a lot of seniors announced though. Any new members are going to have some very large shoes to fill. I am sure they will do an outstanding job though.

Ryan, you guys ROCK!!! Don't stop, and please give the GMU band all they can handle. You win. NO CONTEST. GO RAMS!

I love the pep band! I don't know if you anyone could hear over playing, but as I was leaving Wed I said, "Thanks for another amazing season at home!"

the band is awesome....i attended the GMU game and was forced to sit near their band. I think they think they are an orchestra...maybe twice the size of ours...and the music was sloppy to be polite...the rams pep band is a tight cohesive unit that belts it in its simplicity...more like a tight jazz group in the back room of Bogart's back in the day...but alot more fun....
PS add some P-funk or George Clinton-esque genre and blow the roof off the Stu next year...
Great job guys...

VCU games would not be the same without the pep band. You guys bring so much energy and life to the student section. People look up to the fact that you are loud in trying to annoy the other teams, so they follow suit. It makes for a cohesive student section, one that seems close-knit. Thanks for all that you do and keep up the great work!!!

prettylittleRAMfan said:
RowdyRipTide said:
now THATS an avatar... :twisted:

Haha thanks! I made it last year and found it on my computer this morning! 8-)

You just destroyed every conception I ever had of you being a sweet, innocent, Christian girl just with a fiery attitude. :mrgreen:

RowdyRipTide said:
prettylittleRAMfan said:
RowdyRipTide said:
now THATS an avatar... :twisted:

Haha thanks! I made it last year and found it on my computer this morning! 8-)

You just destroyed every conception I ever had of you being a sweet, innocent, Christian girl just with a fiery attitude. :mrgreen:

Haha awe. I'm sweet, and a Christian girl... just not so innocent. ;) But I DEFINITELY have a fiery attitude.

Now see this is the direction of a thread when I can certainly jump back in ;)

TTLPKG said:

By the looks of that lawn chair photo on your facebook, I can't imagine you being too innocent yourself. ;)

prettylittleRAMfan said:
TTLPKG said:

By the looks of that lawn chair photo on your facebook, I can't imagine you being too innocent yourself. ;)

Sounds to me like someone has been oogling the "head band geek" :lol: ;) :lol:

RowdyRipTide said:
prettylittleRAMfan said:
TTLPKG said:

Sounds to me like someone has been oogling the "head band geek" :lol: ;) :lol:

"Head band geek" or not, I'll say someone's sexy when they're sexy! TTLPKG- nice bod ;)

Back