Simply put.......

Thank you to all the fans and supporters of the band. I have already heard so much positive feed back for the mini standing ovation you guys gave the band when they announced our seniors. So often I hear how much you guys enjoy us and though I try and pass it along as often as I can, I think they really got the point last night. They were thrilled and couldnt stop talking about it. So thank you!

Ryan TTL PKG Kopacsi

A thousand thanks for all you have done during this successful year. :D See you all in the tournament.

ram4life said:
A thousand thanks for all you have done during this successful year. :D See you all in the tournament.

You are referring to the tournament that is located in a city that is NOT Richmond right? ;)

The Pep Band is awesome!!! Half the energy in the building wouldn't be there without you guys...keep rockin!!!

I love the pep band, except for the stupid Bon Jovi song they have started doing. What is this GMU? can't please everyone all of the time though right? Keep doing ya'lls thing.

RustyShackleford said:
I love the pep band, except for the stupid Bon Jovi song they have started doing. What is this GMU? can't please everyone all of the time though right? Keep doing ya'lls thing.
there's a reason for it... trust me. it won't be around long, and it's purpose is epic.

THE BAND IS VERY GOOD!

RustyShackleford said:

Nice job Ryan the band and love the band

but...

THIS re Bon Jovi and GMU comment :!: :!:

BOOMShakalaka said:
RustyShackleford said:
there's a reason for it... trust me. it won't be around long, and it's purpose is epic.

THE BAND IS VERY GOOD!

just a guess...to play it at the same time or after GMU in Richmond? EPIC! :lol:

Sorry had to.

Hassell4Prez said:
BOOMShakalaka said:
RustyShackleford said:

THE BAND IS VERY GOOD!

just a guess...to play it at the same time or after GMU in Richmond? EPIC! :lol:

Sorry had to.

If this happens, I will definitely record this! :lol:

The one the VCU band does is better - it's not sped up 20x.

Also, it's only played rarely, not 35 times a game so it still has it's luster.

RowdyRipTide said:
ram4life said:

You are referring to the tournament that is located in a city that is NOT Richmond right? ;)

They could have it in Richmond too. Its technically not our home court :lol:

Remember Villanova at the Wachovia Center?

ok First step to getting the NCAA tourney here is to demolish RC :lol:

RRR said:
RowdyRipTide said:
ram4life said:

They could have it in Richmond too. Its technically not our home court :lol:

Remember Villanova at the Wachovia Center?

ok First step to getting the NCAA tourney here is to demolish RC :lol:
pretty sure they were refering to THIS season.

AND F THE THREAD HIJACK!! THE PEPPAS DESERVE THEIR THREAD!!!

The band has put in a lot of hard work, and it has really shown!!!

thanks for everything you do pep band!

I know what Ryan wants for his birthday Saturday ;)

Back