so I'm graduating...season tickets 101?

I'm graduating in May and I was curious what I need to know about buying season tickets, etc. All of you "older," (i'm 22 so everyone is older lol) "wiser" ram fans glean your wisdom to me. And do I have to sit down now? I'm so used to standing, jumping, and yelling all game I feel like I will be out of place with some of the "milder" fans.

vcu_dan said:
I'm graduating in May and I was curious what I need to know about buying season tickets, etc. All of you "older," (i'm 22 so everyone is older lol) "wiser" ram fans glean your wisdom to me. And do I have to sit down now? I'm so used to standing, jumping, and yelling all game I feel like I will be out of place with some of the "milder" fans.

Try to sit in section 24 and take advantage of the young alum benefits

my only advice is this....no matter where you sit, get to know the people around you. it doesn't matter if they are old farts or young kids. meet all of 'em.

if they know you from the start, they're less likely to get mad and throw burnt popcorn at you when you get loud and obnoxious.

For the record, you can still sit in the student section. If you've got friends who are still students, you can sit with them and still have that experience.

Or, do what I did and go to grad school - get the benefits of being alumni and a student.

I was in the same boat you are in 2 years ago. Give now to the RAF and start getting some priority points. Give Vic in the AD a call (he's the young alumni rep). Then next fall when donation renewals go out, give whatever you can (it will be doubled by the AD) and sit in sec 24 (C Section).

As a young alum, any donation you make to the RAF will automatically be doubled and you'll earn points based off of that doubled figure.You should definitely take advantage of that.

Beyond that, the young alumni group doesnt do as much as it did last year in the way of functions, etc. But the matching donation is a great thing.

Back