Spiders Knock Off Gators

OT Richmond beats Gators

Gators had their chances to tie it but couldn't get it to go. Richmond wins 56-53

Also, ODU beating G'town 59-48

G Town has closed to within 3 with about 2 min to go.

Will it be a win for the Monarchs or a quality loss?

Wow, great for all of us in the CAA. Big win, especially when you add it to our Oklahoma win, and WM beating Wake. I am sure I am missing some, but that should jump start the respect. Hopefully.

I know RIchmond isnt in the CAA, I meant that comment to be tagged with the ODU win.

greg3434 said:
I know RIchmond isnt in the CAA, I meant that comment to be tagged with the ODU win.

No, but the top CAA teams have beaten them this year so that helps as well.

vcu_dan said:
OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC...ok jk I'm not one of those guys lol

but I AM one of those guys ... and technically, since the ticks are one of our ooc foes, it's not off-topic... although we do already have a thread for these things, but no biggie :geek: ;)

artRAMinMN said:
vcu_dan said:
OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC...ok jk I'm not one of those guys lol

but I AM one of those guys ... and technically, since the ticks are one of our ooc foes, it's not off-topic... although we do already have a thread for these things, but no biggie :geek: ;)

Woah nelly. I expected Art to jump all over this one and he gets on here and plays it cool. You are a tough nut to crack Mr. MN.

Ronnie Arrow's South Alabama Jaguar team just knocked off the Gators 67-66 on the UF home court. Wonder how this will affect everyone's RPI, especially the Ticks.

ViCtorioUs said:
Ronnie Arrow's South Alabama Jaguar team just knocked off the Gators 67-66 on the UF home court. Wonder how this will affect everyone's RPI, especially the Ticks.

Negatively for the Gators. Should have a slight negative impact for us as well, but as the season goes on wins or losses by opponents opponents have less an less affect on our rating. Unless the bottom falls out on our season I don't think we will rise or fall any more than a few spots on any given week. No matter what we do we don't have the schedule to stay ahead of some of the teams in power conferences that are currently behind us, but we have positioned ourselves nicely so far.

Back