Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
disclaimer: this post has nothing to do with the fact that I have been drinking Ouzo all night...

But I just wanted to thank you all for making this place a wonderful place to read and post. You guys are so tuned in to VCU hoops it's not even funny.

Basketball season is just about a month away...couldn't be more excited.

atleast im not the only one drinking the kool-aid tonight, wheres Sometimes when you need a drinking partner

Natty said:
disclaimer: this post has nothing to do with the fact that I have been drinking Ouzo all night...

But I just wanted to thank you all for making this place a wonderful place to read and post. You guys are so tuned in to VCU hoops it's not even funny.

Basketball season is just about a month away...couldn't be more excited.

Darn right brother! So ready for it to be hoops time. Going for 3 out of 4 years with an NCAA appearance and a 4th straight regular season crown! The coolest thing is probably that our season is starting on a Friday the 13th in the newly named Verizon Wireless Arena, can't wait.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:

:lol: :lol:

this has nothing to do with the fact that I've been drinking whiskey on the rocks all night, but iwant to say thank you as well!!

I also want to curse Sometimes for getting a job/moving/sobering up/moving

33 days!!!!!!!!

If you love it now, wait till the season begin--which is next month! And you won't need a drink to make you happy, or excited, or whatever!

Back