The Line Is In...

districtballer

Elite Member
...and VCU is a 12.5 point favorite at home against the College of Charleston.

Will VCU stream the game as they have done for all regular season home games?

Surely they will give us live video and ram radio. VCU Multimedia is getting better every year!

Go RAMS!
Beat Cougars!!

We must defend the 3 against the Cougars. I remember them getting on fire against Mason in the BBs in the 2nd half which led to the come from behind win. If they start hitting 3s Smart might have to go to a 2-3 match up zone. I know Shaka likes going man to man but a Match up zone would take away the 3s. In a way Smart would still have form of man defense but using zone as well to confuse CofC. The only problem with a match up zone is boxing out/rebounding. With guys like Sanders and Skeen down low though we'll be alright especially with Larry's wingspan.

This is no pushover team. They won at a packed Mason house, and while it's not saying much, they also beat UNC in Charleston. I'm surprised we're getting that much respect in Vegas.

VCULee said:
This is no pushover team. They won at a packed Mason house, and while it's not saying much, they also beat UNC in Charleston. I'm surprised we're getting that much respect in Vegas.

Is it us getting respect or is it them trying to sucker people in?

Might not, Imagine that is up to CBI not VCU?'
although, if VCU paid the money for the home game they should have the right to show the feed.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
Surely they will give us live video and ram radio. VCU Multimedia is getting better every year!

Go RAMS!
Beat Cougars!!

Back