The Official Beat the Dayton Fayers in the Stu Thread

Did anybody really play well tonight? But who cares, somebody had to win. Might as well be us!
Collectively a great defensive effort. UR's lowest point total all season. I guess it's too much to expect great D along with 50%+ shooting. I'm glad Holmes was off at the charity stripe. Get Tobi in the gym to practice free throws.

Lunardi also said the 8th rated conference has never only gotten one bid.
I heard that when I re-watched the game this morning. I’m an example guy and was frustrated that he didn’t tell us what conference and what year!

Don't get me started on Lunardi. I usually save my rants about him for March.
I respect him for essentially creating the art of bracketology, but he typically rates out as mediocre. I’ve followed bracket matrix the last 7+ years and I enjoy it.

Dude, I was just simply saying Bairstow and the other players seemed like they were expecting to celebrate with the crowd on the floor. 4 weeks ago we looked lost. Why would I not be pumped that we’re turning it around? You act like I want the team to lose. I want Odom to succeed and I want us to win always, hence the frustration when we looked soft vs. St. Bonny. Glad we got stronger and are improving. VCU 07’ grad. Please don’t ever refer to me as a Spider fan again.
I was busting your cajones, but calling you a Spider fan was harsh and ridiculous. No human that’s eaten food at Shafer Court (or Hibbs for the older crowd) can be as soft as a Spider fan.

Ironically, Wheeler's NIL ad is the only player ad shown on the video boards at the games. Maybe NIL stands for "Not In Lineup". :lol:
giphy.gif

Stuck on 49 points for the last 6 minutes of the game. Crazy that they won. The D was outstanding. Kudos to Fermin and Lawal. They played played with toughness tonight. If you told me VCU would win over Dayton with Shulga only getting two points and VCU finishes with 49 points I would not believe it.
You never know how things will pan out. They (UD) dropped 60 in one 1/2 at St. Joes. The O/U was 134 or so for our game and winds up@ 96. I don't bet on sports as I feel that much of it is controlled by the powers to be (don't want to come across as a conspiracy theorist). If this keeps up I will need a defibrillator at home. This sort of win builds confidence in our ability to hang with the big boys and if we progress through the remainder of the season as such we will be a team that many would care not to face. Gaining respect with each game. Have to keep everything in perspective and avoid emotions getting the best or worst of us. A week off until the next game to examine what we can do to improve upon but right now we can bask in the glow for the time being. GO RAMS!!

You never know how things will pan out. They (UD) dropped 60 in one 1/2 at St. Joes. The O/U was 134 or so for our game and winds up@ 96. I don't bet on sports as I feel that much of it is controlled by the powers to be (don't want to come across as a conspiracy theorist). If this keeps up I will need a defibrillator at home. This sort of win builds confidence in our ability to hang with the big boys and if we progress through the remainder of the season as such we will be a team that many would care not to face. Gaining respect with each game. Have to keep everything in perspective and avoid emotions getting the best or worst of us. A week off until the next game to examine what we can do to improve upon but right now we can bask in the glow for the time being. GO RAMS!!
We don't just hang with the big boys. We are the big boys! Has just taken some time for the pieces in this iteration to fall into place. This is a very good team! Hard work, determination, and patience pays off. Keep it going Rams!

I respect him for essentially creating the art of bracketology, but he typically rates out as mediocre. I’ve followed bracket matrix the last 7+ years and I enjoy it.
Am I too big of a nerd that it peeves me that the bracketmatrix site is not secure? Is it that hard to secure it with TLS? (Rhetorical, it's not)

Back