The Official Beat the Saint Louis Billikens in Missouri Thread

For any traveling Rams...I was at that godawful SLU game 2 years ago, and wholeheartedly recommend heading to The Hill and checking out Giola's Deli. My only positive take away from that roadie.

The subject of St. Looie eateries makes me think of Ronnoco's .... that's where Joe Garagiola and Yogi worked as teenagers in the city's Italian section .... originally the restaurant was called OConnor's .... the owners decided to spell it backwards to sound more Italian.

We just handtrimmed fresh Billiken, got all that gristle and fat out of there (was LOTS), and now have it herbed balsamic marinaded, bagged and frozen ready to bake on gamenight. We plan to enjoy it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

We just handtrimmed fresh Billiken, got all that gristle and fat out of there (was LOTS), and now have it herbed balsamic marinaded, bagged and frozen ready to bake on gamenight. We plan to enjoy it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
Good one Dr. Lecter!

Must Win the games we are suppose to Win.

Loyola Chicago has the weakest Conference schedule BUT have Not Slipped. There record reflects that Motto above.

Counter point: if they crumble they're less immediately attractive to the BE

When the BE first started SLU was constantly in the top 25, winning NCAA tournament games and still couldn't get a call from Val & co. It's better for VCU if the schools with the highest ceilings are putting out good teams. The Big East has shown they don't want any of us.

Back