The Official Larry Sanders NBA thread

I would say that it is officially time to get this as a topic... go LS1!

Congrats Larry...but i have been wondering....

When the Thunder play the Bucks and Eric comes down the lane....does he hit the floater or does Larry get the block?

He no looks to Durant, who hits the sweet mid range jumper. Larry in bounds, runs the floor and throws down the alley oop from Jennings! :D

600_nbadraft_100624.jpg

This picture belongs in this thread. It'll be nice to look back in a couple of seasons and see how he did versus other players on the board.

Love the pic DB

I submit that this should be a sticky for the entirety of Larry's rookie year.

for all the naysayers...the precedent has been set with Eric. :D

And we should probably throw all the other threads in here too.

Larry's the man. And he has a posse. Actually, he's had one for some time.

Larry will be running with the Bucks Summer League team that will be in Las Vegas. It's supposed to start July 12th. Here's the squad (rookies with the colleges they came from):

Larry Sanders
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Alando Tucker
Darington Hobson
Tiny Gallon
Darnell Jackson
Charles Garcia
A.J. Ogilvy
Anthony Mason Jr.
Aubrey Coleman
Nic Wise
Jerry Smith
Ricky Franklin

http://www.bucksketball.com/2010/06/fil ... er-roster/

Larry's back from Milwaukee and was at the Stu today for VCU's Summer Team Camp. Nice to see he's still around for the kids. :)

hvoufd.jpg

He's rocking that Bucks cap nicely. 8-)

Where's "G. Lee?"

districtballer said:
600_nbadraft_100624.jpg

This picture belongs in this thread. It'll be nice to look back in a couple of seasons and see how he did versus other players on the board.

Mistachill said:
Where's "G. Lee?"

districtballer said:
600_nbadraft_100624.jpg

Didn't you hear? He goes where all the best basketball players in the world with actual talent go.

chp_w_europe.jpg

Back