The Official Squish the Richmond Spiders in the Stu Thread

I really don't know why you all are sweating the spiders and their fans

Head to Head?? VCU is well ahead....what are we?? 60-32??
NCAA Tourney appearances?? VCU leads that too...19 to 10
NCAA Tourney Wins?? Yet again, VCU up 13-9...soooo close, spiders who have been playing since 1913
NBA players?? Yupper doodle, VCU up 12 to 4

By every feasible metric VCU is ahead. Except NIT win's...you got us there gents...11 to 3...break out the bubbly

Heck, for a fan base that is always banging on our "criminal element", it's ironic that the ONLY thing the spiders lead us in is convicted murderers (1-0)...and may Kass Weaver rot in h e l l

So OF COURSE the spiders crusty old fans wanna stir the pot. What else can they do but try to punch up and pull us waaaaay down to their level?

We should do what the rest of the college basketball world does and just ignore them.

I think they lose there academic elite label the moment they write that first tuition check. Grossly overpaying for something doesn't make you academically superior -just makes you look foolish.
This is why I almost always recommend against grad school

I really don't know why you all are sweating the spiders and their fans

Head to Head?? VCU is well ahead....what are we?? 60-32??
NCAA Tourney appearances?? VCU leads that too...19 to 10
NCAA Tourney Wins?? Yet again, VCU up 13-9...soooo close, spiders who have been playing since 1913
NBA players?? Yupper doodle, VCU up 12 to 4

By every feasible metric VCU is ahead. Except NIT win's...you got us there gents...11 to 3...break out the bubbly

Heck, for a fan base that is always banging on our "criminal element", it's ironic that the ONLY thing the spiders lead us in is convicted murderers (1-0)...and may Kass Weaver rot in h e l l

So OF COURSE the spiders crusty old fans wanna stir the pot. What else can they do but try to punch up and pull us waaaaay down to their level?

We should do what the rest of the college basketball world does and just ignore them.
You left off the best part, during their most successful season when they made the sweet 16, nobody remembers because we made the final four that year.

Back