The Official VCU at GSU In-Game Thread

districtballer

Elite Member
Alright let's get this one started! We need to get this win and show that Larry's play at Hofstra was not an anomaly but something we can expect for the rest of the season. This is a big game going into the William & Mary rematch.

GO RAMS! BEAT PANTHERS!

Yes no radio. This happens way too much dont know why they cant get this fixed. I'm listening to the ga st broadcast.

This sucks! I'm tired of being in the little leagues! We can't get audio and we have to pay $10 bucks a pop for video. Get real!!!

dscn1085-1024x768.jpg

Hey check out their 'sell out'. No joke, this is really the arena ten minutes ago. Pathetic.

There are a number of scouts in attendance tonight, which has become commonplace for the Rams the last couple of years, first with Eric Maynor, now with Larry Sanders. There are five or six here tonight. Scouts from the Lakers, Heat and Golden State Warriors are seated just to the left of me. Men’s basketball SID Scott Day tells me that now there are only two NBA teams, Houston and the L.A. Clippers, who have not seen Larry Sanders in person this year. At least, to our knowledge.

http://www.vcuathletics.com/blog/?page_id=4490

From Kowalczyk's live blog.

Why am I not surprised that Georgia State's video feed isn't working??!! We're probably the first people to ever sign up......... :evil:

Back