The Portal Process THIS YEAR

No. As long as you enroll in grad school and have eligibility, you're good to go.

But there are certain schools -- Ivys, Davidson, that don't have graduate programs, so those guys have to transfer if they want to continue playing.
Does Louisville not have a grad school? I mean, they have 10 in the portal. :shock:
Does Pat Kelsey really want that job?

Does Louisville not have a grad school? I mean, they have 10 in the portal. :shock:
they've also been a terribly bad team the last 3 years
21-22: 13-19 (6-14 in ACC).... 11th out of 15 teams
22-23: 4-28 (2-18 in ACC).... dead last
23-24: 8-24 (3-17 in ACC).... dead last

So players prob want to get the F outta there

they've also been a terribly bad team the last 3 years
21-22: 13-19 (6-14 in ACC).... 11th out of 15 teams
22-23: 4-28 (2-18 in ACC).... dead last
23-24: 8-24 (3-17 in ACC).... dead last

So players prob want to get the F outta there
Yeah, those guys were gone no matter who Louisville hired.

Maybe he doesnt want any of those guys. Thad Motta ran off a lot of guys at Butler. Jayden Taylor’s mom works with a friend of mine and she was worried about Keatts losing his job. She told my former classmate and friend she didn’t want to go through the portal tour again.

Motta didn’t want her son. The mom wants the kid just to graduate and now she is happy because Keatts will be there and her son can stay at the same place.

Hope he enjoyed his wasted year at Iowa St. Now he will likely have to drop down again. Had he stayed an extra year at Wofford, he might have been able to further develop and strengthen his game (already good at 15 ppg) but he choose the path where he got to watch basketball from the bench for the year. Now he is looking again with hopes of finding a brand new team, a brand new scheme that he has to learn before being competent to play.

Is Fraschiila talking about one player from Wisconsin or all of the college players everywhere? It's unclear to me.

I don't care but did he unenter the portal so that he wasn't in the body transforming star trek thing?

Back