The Road ahead

I actually am much more optimistic going into the CAA tournament after that performance. If we lose on a last second shot in a sold-out house at ODU on their senior night with them as the 1st place team in conference...we are in good shape. If we play them in Richmond, we will beat them. We won by 12 at home and lost by 3 at their place. I'll take that if ODU is #1.

We caught some big breaks with basically a lot of the teams we have trouble with in the other bracket (ie. NU, Drexel, W&M, and honestly the scariest and hottest team in Hofstra). No one at VCU is scared of Mason (a game we pissed away at their place) or ODU (our guys know they can play with them anytime anywhere and showed that in the two meetings, even with Larry playing lackluster). I can easily see us beating Delaware, GMU (actually I think that's a lock), and ODU in the semi's in Richmond. The final depends on who we play, but I'm honestly pretty confident not only that we could but SHOULD knock off those teams in Richmond. :lol:

I must seem like a fool with such confidence, but that's how great we are at home. Every other CAA team knows it, and I'm sure ODU fans are praying desperately that we don't get to the semi's. That we're going to beat them if we face them has never been surer in my mind after last night.

Friday will be much needed shooting practice...getting used to shooting in a place that isn't the Stu should bode well for us

ManifestDestiny said:
Friday will be much needed shooting practice...getting used to shooting in a place that isn't the Stu should bode well for us

Totally agree with that.

ramramthankyoumaam said:
I think Lunardi said it during the broadcast. ODU doesn't get to the finals they dont dance.
You didn't need to hear it from him.

vcubanana said:
ramramthankyoumaam said:
I think Lunardi said it during the broadcast. ODU doesn't get to the finals they dont dance.
You didn't need to hear it from him.

Truth be told, I don't need to hear anything about ODU.

Back