The Tournament 2023

Probably slim to none, the tournament is in late July/early August and the Colts would be preparing for preseason with full practices by then.

Theoretically he’d be eligible, the only restriction is that active NBA players can’t participate. Well, he’s not an NBA player. 😂
2023-06-03-182549.jpg

So who do you have thus far. Ju, Tre, De Re, Jequan, MSS, Plus ME and Jamion Christian. That's a good crew

A true pg who can score. A versatile Athlete that can fly in De Re. A solid post guy who who is mobile in Ju. A freight train with NBA and International experience in Tre. Muscle with MSS, and experience and scoring with ME and great HC experience in JC.

Add a couple of deep bombers and we are good. Maybe Gilmore? Who gives you another big but also a shooter. Maybe another high flying rim runner in Curry?
Gilmore, Curry are good ideas…. Maybe Tuoyo who played well as a late addition one year and can still ball.

Shriver wouldn’t be a bad idea especially being in the W. VA region most likely. You know his family & supporters will show up.

Be interesting to see if either Brad or Theus will be assisting since they’re back in Richmond. Obviously they’d have to get the ok with Odom…. But I remember Joey did at least 1 year.

Either way I’m excited to watch us participate again!

Gilmore, Curry are good ideas…. Maybe Tuoyo who played well as a late addition one year and can still ball.

Shriver wouldn’t be a bad idea especially being in the W. VA region most likely. You know his family & supporters will show up.

Be interesting to see if either Brad or Theus will be assisting since they’re back in Richmond. Obviously they’d have to get the ok with Odom…. But I remember Joey did at least 1 year.

Either way I’m excited to watch us participate again!
I think that's a good idea. Shriver would be a great get as he can flat out stroke it if he's hot. He's fit in well with these guys.

I love Mo but he isnt in the caliber of these guys. Especially, given he hasn't played competitively in a while.
If you think Mo Said No then, I think we'd all see him say HELLNO now. He's a freakin MACHINE, and you don't forget the kind of stuff he was able to do here. I think he'd blow some minds out there.

I think that's a good idea. Shriver would be a great get as he can flat out stroke it if he's hot. He's fit in well with these guys.
He’s a blue-collar guy who would fit in well with a bunch of other blue-collar guys. I think he’d be great, and I’m sure the Philippi contingent would definitely be on hand to root for him.

I would imagine an NFL contract has pretty specific wording about what's OK and NOT OK to do with one's time and body during the offseason...
They do. Years ago, UNC had a big 100 year celebration for the basketball program. Pretty much every former player that was alive attended and the Dean Dome was packed with fans. They had an alumni basketball game and Julius Peppers wasn’t allowed to play in it even though he was there.

Back