There is indeed a storm coming....

Paint me in Homer but I have a great feeling about us this weekend. Sure anything can happen and we could lose to Del or we could win it all. That is the nature of sports. But the feeling going into the weekend is a great one and NO ONE will bring it down. Watch out the Storm is coming

Yeah for some reason I think we come out kicking butt this weekend. The way we play at home is 10 steps above how we perform on the road. Let's face it the Coliseum is about as much of a homecourt advantage as you can possibly get without playing at the Stu. I like our chances. If there's ever a year a team can win 4 games in 4 days, it's this year. Any of the top 7 teams have a good shot in my honest opinion. I could easily see a Hofstra-VCU final with both teams winning 3 games to get to Monday night. This year is THAT crazy. We are also THAT good at home with the crowd behind us.

vcu-storm-is-coming3.jpg

TTLPKG...I wish you guys had "Riders on the Storm" up your sleeve somewhere

CAD, I think it looked better when you had the ram behind the clouds. looks less intimidating on the side

I said terrible. I meant bad. As in bad ass. Terribly bad ass. I love it!

BTW, Riders on the Storm would be horrible. :?

BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:

lol ok not the best song to amp up the crowd

r4m said:
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:

lol ok not the best song to amp up the crowd

Depends how it's played and presented.

----------------
GO RAMS!
Beat Blue Hens!!

BOOMShakalaka said:
CAD, I think it looked better when you had the ram behind the clouds. looks less intimidating on the side

8-) agreed

BOOMShakalaka said:

good feedback...I guess the second layout had more to do with a better visual composition but I agree with the intimidating factor.

vcu-storm-is-coming.jpg

Back