Things I Can Share

1. A shorter rotation is coming very soon. Look for 8 players per game soon.
2. Skeen will be starting at the 4 soon.
3. Other players have been giving Larry poop about playing out of position.
4. Coach is still experimenting on purpose. He wants to win the conference tournament, and wants to learn the most he can about our players early. He was never in search of an at-large, at least not directly.

All I got right now. Things will be very different very soon, and we'll start giving teams fits because of it.

Once again: Who are you, and why should we believe you? You're not really giving us any information.

My name is Alex Hidalgo. Ask DB, xjohnx, fmrick or any of the other reliable sources if you can trust me when I post something serious. They will all vouche for me.

Sometimes said:
My name is Alex Hidalgo. Ask DB, xjohnx, fmrick or any of the other reliable sources if you can trust me when I post something serious. They will all vouche for me.

He has a fan page on facebook. I think that makes you pretty legit these days.

Sometimes said:

:lol:

You know I was just busting your balls dude.

Alex has proven to be a reliable source in the past.

Yes, I am well aware....don't get your panties in a bunch, guys. Some of us on the board though do need to get ahold of our egos though....this board has had quite the Zone feel to it this week!

No way we can allow the 8 man rotation thing to go without taking shots at who will be in it...

gimme:

- Joey
- Brandon
- Jamie
- Larry
- Brad
- Ed
- Terrance
- TJ

It actually doesn't work because we need another ball handler/guard in there to spread the minutes and play up tempo. Gimme Jay over the frosh.

Also the posts are much more entertaining when we lose.

Rambunctious said:
No way we can allow the 8 man rotation thing to go without taking shots at who will be in it...

gimme:

- Joey
- Brandon
- Jamie
- Larry
- Brad
- Ed
- Terrance
- TJ

It actually doesn't work because we need another ball handler/guard in there to spread the minutes and play up tempo. Gimme Jay over the frosh.

Also the posts are much more entertaining when we lose.

ugh the way jays game IQ has been lately i may take KP over him to run the point :shock:

Sometimes said:
1. A shorter rotation is coming very soon. Look for 8 players per game soon.
2. Skeen will be starting at the 4 soon.
3. Other players have been giving Larry poop about playing out of position.
4. Coach is still experimenting on purpose. He wants to win the conference tournament, and wants to learn the most he can about our players early. He was never in search of an at-large, at least not directly.

All I got right now. Things will be very different very soon, and we'll start giving teams fits because of it.

Where is the #5, Nostradamus? "we will win our next 79 games" :lol:

Rambunctious said:
- Joey
- Brandon
- Jamie
- Larry
- Brad
- Ed
- Terrance
- TJ

Switch Jay for BigT and you will have our primary 8-man rotation. This obviously doesn't mean we wouldn't play others in case of foul trouble or serious mismatch with our opponent. In fact, I doubt we will ever play a game with only 8 players. I can't see us doing it without at least 9. Just reporting what I learned tonight.

Back