Tickets - VUU

Good news/Bad news...Son's football team made playoffs, and we have practice Thursday for our game Saturday.

My 2 tickets are available for a VCU(only) fan. They are 6th row in the "C"; best seats in the house. PM me if interested.

I"ve got two tickets for VUU game, Next to ones Row6ram let go.... PM me if you need two.

been here, just quiet, have posted a few times on other VCU sports forum

big disclaimer, row6 or taylor, im possibly lookin for 1 extra for Bethun-cookman, let me know if you end up with an extra, no biggie though

I've got two tickets up for sale for the Virginia Union game... Section 23 Row L Seats 7 and 8

Mercury said:
morrisar said:
I've got two tickets up for sale for the Virginia Union game... Section 23 Row L Seats 7 and 8

hes alive

RafikiPic.jpg

"He's Alive! And I show him to you...you follow Rafiki he know the way!"

sigh...I would be down there in a second for the game, but I have the MPRE on Saturday and have to actually get some studying in. Oh well, hopefully I can get to one or two games before exam season sets in.

DickLawRam said:
sigh...I would be down there in a second for the game, but I have the MPRE on Saturday and have to actually get some studying in. Oh well, hopefully I can get to one or two games before exam season sets in.
I assume one of those days will be Nov. 21st?

morrisar said:

Scratch that... unless someone wants to pay face for them plus expedited shipping bc I don't trust the USPS estimated shipping from Virginia Beach to Richmond in 1 day. Looks like I'll be making a day trip to Richmond after all, can't wait!

morrisar said:
morrisar said:

Scratch that... unless someone wants to pay face for them plus expedited shipping bc I don't trust the USPS estimated shipping from Virginia Beach to Richmond in 1 day. Looks like I'll be making a day trip to Richmond after all, can't wait!
I'm just thankful you are two sections away from my seats!

Back