Time Is Running Out...

With the defeat at JMU...I think the majority of us think that it's almost a lock that we are playing on Friday at the CAA Tournament. :(

However the next game against Drexel, the stakes just rose a little bit....

Let's face the facts here, we are not a good road team this year. But at home, besides the lost to Northeasterrn :shock: , we have been pretty darn good and unleashed some havoc on our opponents at the Stu. Plus, the revenge factor comes into play with that 3 point defeat up in Philly at the Dac. So it's time for us to put up or shutup for that 4th spot.

As an extra bonus, W&M faces Mason. With a W&M defeat we are back where we started when we beat Drexel...a 3 way tie for the 4th spot. Don't give up Ram fans just yet. Let's show our boys that we have their back by rocking the Stu, cheering VCU, stomping the steps, and WREAK HAVOC on Drexel. :twisted:

Time's running out...it's gonna be a close race for that 4th seed. You got faith in your Rams or are you preparing your Black & Gold for 4 days of tournament games instead of 3?

GO RAMS!!! :D :twisted: :D

I'd say that should be playing on Friday night. You gotta earn a by and that means winning on the road. And think of it this way, if we make it to the final, that's just one more game we were able to enjoy.

More threads started by people who don't even care enough to go to the games? Gimme a friggin' break!

Just messin with ya Kazie....though I did tell you that if we lost this game it would be all your fault! Pass the kool-aid dude, I'm still on the bandwagon and I'm not gonna jump off!

Oh, and the new ramband will get an F in English just like the old one!!!

who cares about a bye the RAMS will still have to beat william & mary, drexel and then #1 seed and the either GMU or Northeastern

Dubs Dodgers said:
who cares about a bye the RAMS will still have to beat william & mary, drexel and then #1 seed and the either GMU or Northeastern

Considering the outcomes of those match-ups during the season so far, I have to admit, having to play one less game sounds pretty nice.

On another note, I use the A i got in English for reality, not the internet.

I said it in another thread - we had one loss to give, I penciled that one being @ ODU though, with the loss today, unless Drexel and W&M crumble, we have to steal that game.

VCU4LIFE said:
More threads started by people who don't even care enough to go to the games? Gimme a friggin' break!

Just messin with ya Kazie....though I did tell you that if we lost this game it would be all your fault! Pass the kool-aid dude, I'm still on the bandwagon and I'm not gonna jump off!

Oh, and the new ramband will get an F in English just like the old one!!!

I blame work for my absence in Harrisonburg :oops:

ShoeSh1ne said:
I said it in another thread - we had one loss to give, I penciled that one being @ ODU though, with the loss today, unless Drexel and W&M crumble, we have to steal that game.

Yeah, winning at the Ted is tough enough. It's gonna be real tough especially since it's Gerald Lee's Senior Night and I doubt he wants he last game to be a lost at ODU. Especially against us.

Do we have enough to do it? I think so. But we gotta play as a team for more than just the 1st half...if we can do that, we might be able to pick up a LEGIT road win by a slim margin.

Drexel has UNCW and JMU as their last 2 games after us. So I think they will beat UNCW and lose to JMU if JMU plays well and Bowels doesn't foul out. ;)

W&M has Towson and UNCW after Mason...so basically it looks like W&M would win out on paper. But you never know, I could see a UNCW upset happening.

When we beat Drexel and when we get revenge on JMU...it all rests on what happens at the Ted. This is gonna be close if VCU steps up.

I wish I woke up in sand
I wish VCU had a plan
This losing is the abusing
and death never gave a touch
but let me parade a desire to not be equated with this team
you scream out hate, but I want winning
Tell me i'm not in touch
Good bye VCU, good bye VCU
at last...Good bye VCU
its only a matter of dancing

Best believe VCU doesnt matter any more
My Patronage is a dance
Find God,
Find God

Good bye VCU
Good bye VCU

I only want to win in 4
but my life is over in 4
good bye, good bye good bye...

Virginia Commonwealth University
Virginia Commonwealth University

Play me a tune
Shaka Smart is over soon
The flesh and blood is a lack of defense
Catch me a star
VCU will never go far

Never go far
Never go far

Jackson Ward - you've been published. Yep...the ODU trolls have picked up your poetry and actually several of your posts and pasted them on a thread. Indeed a red letter day. Congrats.

JacksonWard is on suicide watch in my opinion...kinda fitting since it is Valentine's Day. :o

Back