Tip Off Saturday 2 or 7:30?

When is tip off Sat? VCU Ramnation has it at 7:30 but VCU athletics (and those fabulous posters with Larry Sanders) has it at 2:00. I got season tickets, so they just say TBD because they were printed so early. I am likely to believe VCU athletics on this one, but I want to see why there's a discrepancy. :|

eaglescout1984 said:
When is tip off Sat? VCU Ramnation has it at 7:30 but VCU athletics (and those fabulous posters with Larry Sanders) has it at 2:00. I got season tickets, so they just say TBD because they were printed so early. I am likely to believe VCU athletics on this one, but I want to see why there's a discrepancy. :|

It's 2:00.

We made our schedule when it first came out, obviously some times changed since then...so don't show up at 7:30!

Once again, another Saturday game with no TV starting at 2pm. What are we doing, tanking our attendance numbers on purpose??

Ok, I really didn't want to show up at 7:30 only to be told I missed the game! 2:00 it is!

It's all about rest. The UNCW game was at 2 to give the guys more time to rest for the guy we had just 2 days later. The Deleware game is also going to be at 2 to give the guys more time to rest becuase just 2 days later they are going to have to travel to Hofstra.

vcubballfan1 said:
It's all about rest. The UNCW game was at 2 to give the guys more time to rest for the guy we had just 2 days later. The Deleware game is also going to be at 2 to give the guys more time to rest becuase just 2 days later they are going to have to travel to Hofstra.

I have been wondering about the 2 o'clock games, but that makes a lot of sense if that is the reasoning.

Back