TIX for sale (decent seats)

fmrick said:
JacksonWard31 said:
I've got good tickets for sale for Drexel, Akron, and JMU games.

Sec 9, Row E, seats 9 & 10 (behind VCU bench to the left, also right in the corner where VCU players run out/in locker room) (perfect if you have kids, they can high five the players very easily)

I'm asking $10 each. I'd rather make some of my money back (season tix) than watch us play meaningless games.

PM me if interested.

OK, I'll bite. I'll buy your tickets on two conditions. You sign an agreement that you will never ever go to a VCU basketball again, and that you will never post on this board or any other VCU message board. I mean NEVER. Not this year, not next year, never. If you do, you owe me a refund of the total amount times 50. So that is $90 for the tickets and agreement, and $4500 if you go back on your word. But be warned, I have friends in the collection business and I will collect if you default.

Put up or shut up.

live up to your word, ill buy your tix as well

lol.. i might even buy your tickets just so there are 2 less VCU fans at the Drexel game... Either that - or donate them to the boys & girls club in Richmond... you are a disgrace of a "fan"...

This is about as weak as it gets, just giving up on "your team" after 7/10ths of once season. A) While many may not believe we have a chance at winning the tournament, including myself, we do B) Letting 3/4ths of a season make you quit going to games after several very successful seasons lately is weak sauce. Look at the year we beat duke, was it a great win for us, heck yeah. Was it a terrible end to a mediocre season for Duke, of course, but I still saw Cameron indoor packed out the A every night the next season. So go ahead and quit on the rams, but I for one think you are being shortsided and fairweathered. Not to mention your making an ass of yourself. :|

VCU Finance 2008 said:
Yeah, I hope the team doesn't give up at this point the way some of the fans are.

Yea, some of us seem to be sitting really good examples. Just give up. Don't fight, just lay down and let people walk over you.

Fans (real ones) should be there to encourage these young men to do their best. Not slamming them when they fail.

But I for one am not worried. From what I know about the young men who put on the VCU uniform each day, who sweat through long practices day in and day out, who want to win more than any fan, these guys will be there, playing their butts off, doing their best, and not quitting on anything or anyone.

Weak Sauce man!

Look you can't be great all the time, look at Carolina, but to be a solid program year in and out, the support and fans must have faith and stay true! We are not here to support a winning program, we are here to support the program, period! Your better than this Ward!

ramband said:
Weak Sauce man!

Look you can't be great all the time, look at Carolina, but to be a solid program year in and out, the support and fans must have faith and stay true! We are not here to support a winning program, we are here to support the program, period! Your better than this Ward!

I agree strongly ramband... except for the underlined part... I just don't think that he is.

Oh, RamBand is back...how's that one man exodus to the zone workin' out ;)

I kid, I kid......positivity is the word of the week :D

Speakin of suicide watches...you guys need to read the "conversation" threads on VCU games over at the 4-letter. You think you got it bad as a fan. Try bein' the idiot that bets hundreds to thousands of dollars on VCU games of late :shock:
Now THOSE threads are a good read...pretty much some guy named KaminariVCU and a motley crew of gambling addicts lookin' for a quick buck.

never said it was an "exodus" just had to step away for a minute. ;) The weird thing, and maybe its just the lack of people period on the VCU board over there, but its very calming, right now

Back