TIX for sale (decent seats)

I've got good tickets for sale for Drexel, Akron, and JMU games.

Sec 9, Row E, seats 9 & 10 (behind VCU bench to the left, also right in the corner where VCU players run out/in locker room) (perfect if you have kids, they can high five the players very easily)

I'm asking $10 each. I'd rather make some of my money back (season tix) than watch us play meaningless games.

PM me if interested.

JacksonWard31 said:
I've got good tickets for sale for Drexel, Akron, and JMU games.

Sec 9, Row E, seats 9 & 10 (behind VCU bench to the left, also right in the corner where VCU players run out/in locker room) (perfect if you have kids, they can high five the players very easily)

I'm asking $10 each. I'd rather make some of my money back (season tix) than watch us play meaningless games.

PM me if interested.

Meaningless? Come on...lets support the RAMS!

VCUBeatsduke

Look, I'm not happy with the play of the team but this sort of post is just disgraceful. Sell your tickets and never come back if you want to be that type of fan.

After all that big talk over the past year or so about how you couldn't live without VCU basketball... Clown.

I deserve the clown reference. However, i'm currently unemployed. I could use the dough to be honest. I'm sorry, but we're not going to even make the NIT. I paid a lot of money for season tix (first time I ever did that). I paid to see a team headed for NCAA or NIT tourny. You know? I would be that fan through thick and then, but I know for a fact there are internal 'issues' on this team that make me sick.

Also, VCULEE, I bet you a million dollars you have a better life than me...

Dude,

If you are unemployed and need the extra coin not an issue. However, if you couple the need for the money with the teams play that is a little weak.

I understand the pressure of being unemployed as it has happened to me during my career.

However, if you need money you need money regardless of team play.

Why not hold on to your tickets and enjoy the last few home games. They will be wins and who knows perhaps we pull it out in the tourney.

I remember during the McCarthy era which is when I started by season tix. I would just use the games to take my mind of my troubles.

Why not do the same and hopefully things work out for you. They always do. And see you next year in the same seats.

rammad90 said:
Dude,

If you are unemployed and need the extra coin not an issue. However, if you couple the need for the money with the teams play that is a little weak.

I understand the pressure of being unemployed as it has happened to me during my career.

However, if you need money you need money regardless of team play.

Why not hold on to your tickets and enjoy the last few home games. They will be wins and who knows perhaps we pull it out in the tourney.

I remember during the McCarthy era which is when I started by season tix. I would just use the games to take my mind of my troubles.

Why not do the same and hopefully things work out for you. They always do. And see you next year in the same seats.

Perfect message. :D

VCUBeatsduke

VCUbeatsduke, my troubles are VCU Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then, the lack of employment.

JacksonWard31 said:
VCUbeatsduke, my troubles are VCU Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then, the lack of employment.

In that case, you really need to re-examine your priorities.

JacksonWard31 said:

Don't be troubled by things you can't control. It is entertainment for the fans, just watch and enjoy.

Get your money's worth out of the tickets. And if everyone had the same attitude, then I suppose the Seigel Center would be half empty or worse on game night. That really isn't going to help the team either. So yes, the team needs you to be there, too, JW.

And I bet you a million dollars I didn't have season tickets when I was your age. In that regard, you're lucky.

I don't feel lucky. I should have spent the money on a heart for this year's team. There is no reason to live life unless it's a life of winning VCU basketball.

"I'll come watch when we don't sux" was the W&M fans mentality until this year. Fans not showing up for games has a effect on the team. A winning program starts with having fans. Everything always comes back to the fans.

JacksonWard31 said:
There is no reason to live life unless it's a life of winning VCU basketball.

Are you serious? Seriously...you need to step back from the computer and call someone for help...seriously.

Back