Players Tobi Lawal transferring to Virginia Tech

NO!!!!

This portal BS is really getting old. It is ruining college sports. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to watch or follow anymore.

I sure hope we have a plan and it would be nice to get some good portal news!

UGH.
I agree with you and it is the one reason I don't watch the Olympics anymore. I don't think NIL is helping matters. Outside of possibly Brickus, I wouldn't expect to hear anything until early/mid May. The Majors are still out there fishing. Once they have had their fill, we get to go out on the water.

I agree with you and it is the one reason I don't watch the Olympics anymore. I don't think NIL is helping matters. Outside of possibly Brickus, I wouldn't expect to hear anything until early/mid May. The Majors are still out there fishing. Once they have had their fill, we get to go out on the water.
After they've shed skin and pssedall up in that pool.

I think this is the first official reporting of Tobi not ruling out a return

I find it odd that Lawal and Shulga, to some extent, didn’t enter the portal earlier. Did they just this week learn what VCU was going give them for NIL??

It’s also not like there have been any commitments to change NIL dispersion, or chances for playing time,,,but who cares about that nowadays.

Another odd thing… Unless he’s tweeted something, I have seen nothing in the online T-D from our crackpot beat writer on these recent developments.

The AD may not want the news publicized until they can also have a commitment to announce, but that’s not good journalism if you are the newspaper.

I find it odd that Lawal and Shulga, to some extent, didn’t enter the portal earlier. Did they just this week learn what VCU was going give them for NIL??

It’s also not like there have been any commitments to change NIL dispersion, or chances for playing time,,,but who cares about that nowadays.

The reasons could be anything honestly. No one really knows. I'm sure there's a combination of reasons as to why they waited.

Another odd thing… Unless he’s tweeted something, I have seen nothing in the online T-D from our crackpot beat writer on these recent developments.

The AD may not want the news publicized until they can also have a commitment to announce, but that’s not good journalism if you are the newspaper.

Well I know last night he was covering the Kickers game.

Because during the offseason he has other responsibilities. Besides, David Teel has been posting plenty of articles about the recent developments, and Zach has been very active on social media sharing that content. Don't take your frustrations out on Zach.

At this point I don't care one way or the other. Watching the NBA got crossed off my to do list years ago and I'm even less interested now. No reason in particular, just that I have so many more interesting things to do.
I think as we get older the less we care about the games others play. Especially when there is no connection.

I used to be a real NFL fan but could care less now a days. Same with the NBA unless a VCU alum is playing.

Back